The pride of our farm are the exclusive holiday apartments, which are all furnished in solid wood. Other characteristics include:
- A wonderful, quiet location with lots of space around the house
- Ideally, centrally located for day trips to the Dolomites
- Many surrounding, serviced alpine huts and mountain summits in the Nature Park Rieserferner-Ahrn can be reached by foot directly from the farm. Enjoy a car-free holiday.
- The bus stop is only 50 m away. You can take the bus to discover all parts of South Tyrol.
- The farm is located in midst of green meadows and only 10 minutes of walking distance from the town centre of Antholz –Mittertal. The house is home to cows, goats, rabbits, chicken and cats.
- A fireplace to have a barbecue
- Sun-worshippers can find a large lawn with a splendid view on the Dolomites.
- A playground and football pitch for the kids
- A romantic bakehouse for baking of bread and pizza
- In collaboration with our partner farms we offer various farm products.
New from Summer 2014!
- The old part of the farm has been renovated and is now accessible for our guests.
- A cosy farmhouse snug of the 16th century
- On request we also offer a farmer's breakfast
- Visit of the vaulted, old smokehouse
- Playroom for the children
Our benefits in winter:
- Access to the cross-country skiing trail only 50 m from the farm
- Alpine skiers can reach the Riepen ski lift in 2 mins by car and the ski area of Kronplatz in only 15 mins.
- Wonderful winter hiking trails and toboggan run can be accessed directly from the farm.
- Free ski shuttle bus and free public transport in the entire Pustertal valley
- Bus stop is only 50 m from the farm.
Our holiday apartments
Very cosy with wood panelling and furniture, 60 sqm>>more
Lovely furnished apartment with wood panelling and furniture>>more
Beautiful apartment with a very cosy farmhouse snug>>more
Cosily furnished apartment with solid wood furniture>>more